Hair Care - Restructuring Treatment - K-19 - 500 ML
Pure Keratin Treatment for Hair. If you have damaged, thin, brittle hair. This treatment rebuilds the hair structure with visible effects from the first treatment.
The K-19 Intensive Treatment is a hair reconstructor that greatly reduces hair breakage, improves the shine of your hair and gives a more natural look to your color. The result is visible from the first treatment.
The secret of the range lies in its Keroxyne Complex technology, the alloy of 2 keratins: pure keratin that creates keratin chains inside the hair for a resistant hair fiber (it is also the closest keratin present in human hair) and oxidized keratin which creates disulfide bridges between the keratin chains of the hair for healthy, voluminous and thick hair.
This intensive professional treatment is specially formulated for damaged hair. Restores extremely damaged hair from the inside out to make it stronger, more elastic and more sparkling from the first treatment.
HOW TO USE
Duration 40 min.
- Wash your hair once with ONE-WASH SHAMPOO.
- Blot with a TOWEL. Divide the hair into sections with Nika PIN SET and put on gloves. Apply 20 ml. (10 pumps) of K19 RECONSTRUCTING TREATMENT with the BRUSH starting from the nape, saturating and removing excess product.
- Use the Nika TURBAN and leave on for 20 min.
- Rinse and apply DEEP INTENSE MASQUE 250 ML or 500 ML, leaving on for 3-5 min.
- Rinse and proceed with the final drying, creating the desired crease.
- Catalog and technical specifications (English) available by clicking here
- Catalog and technical specifications (Français) available by clicking here
- Catalog and technical specifications (Italiano) available by clicking here
- Technical manual (Italian) available by clicking here
Thicker and therefore stronger hair, shinier, a more intense color and a healthier overall appearance.
There is an article dedicated to this product click on the link below:
- Read article in English
- Artikel in deutscher Sprache lesen
- Lire l'article en français
- Leggi l'articolo in italiano