CODE ZERO OXYDANT - 1000 ML
This variant is currently sold out
product line OXIDIZE by CODE ZERO hair interpreters®
0,10, 20, 30, 40 vol. - Oxydant
Professional coloring and bleaching emulsion
The Oxidize range is specifically developed for use with Vibrant Color. This active emulsion enables coloring and bleaching, without damaging the hair. Contains 0,3,6,9,12 % peroxide. All oxidizers are enriched with vegetable extracts and active components to protect your hair and optimize color duration.
- To realize operations of Pre-Pigmentation.
- To moisturize the hair and scalp.
- To obtain a developer that has the desired volumes. For example: mixing the 0 Vol. with the 30 Vol. in a ratio of 1:1 to obtain a developer at 15 Vol.
- To lower the volumes of oxidizer during a coloring process. For example: starting with a 30 Vol. at the roots, add some 0 Vol. to the mixture to lower the volumes and continue toning the lengths.
- As a protective action during a double bleaching process. For example: after the first bleaching, mix INDULGE with the 0 Vol. and apply on the hair before proceeding to the second bleaching.
To mix with the coloring, follow the dosage indicated on the leaflet.